Finding Your Voice And Using It To Make Ridiculously Good Content
Finding Your Voice And Using It To Make Ridiculously Good Content written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
Marketing Podcast with Ann Handley
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Ann Handley. Ann is a Wall Street Journal bestselling author focused on helping businesses worldwide escape marketing mediocrity to ignite tangible results. Her work has appeared in Entrepreneur, the Wall Street Journal, NPR, Chicago Public Radio, and the Financial Times. She’s the Principal at MarketingProfs and the author of Everybody Writes: Your New and Improved Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content 2nd Edition.
Questions I ask Ann Handley:
- [2:30] Why did you feel called to write an updated version of your book?
- [6:26] What in the 8 years since your first book was released has changed the most about content?
- [13:33] How does somebody find their voice, and how do they use it well?
- [17:56] Would it be safe to say that if you are going to try to decide on a direction to go, the voice of the customer is always the best direction to go in?
- [19:30] Who would be your writing twin or someone that has a similar style as you?
- [24:38] What would E.B. White think of your advice?
More About Ann Handley:
More About The Agency Workshop:
- Apply for the Agency Workshop
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Sign up to receive email updates
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send you periodic updates about the podcast.
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Did you miss our previous article…